FOI Disclosure Log
01 August 2018
From June 2016 to the day this request is processed, I would like to know the number of overseas trips councillors, members of the management team (including the chief executive), and council officers have taken in the course of conducting council business. For each overseas trip, please provide the following information:
- The date and duration of the overseas trip, as well as the country/city that was visited
- The full name, title and position of the councillor/member of management team/council officer who went on the overseas trip
- The reason or reasons why the councillor/member of management team/council officer went on the overseas trip
- The cost of the overseas trip (please provide a breakdown of travel costs, accommodation costs and expenses etc.)
- Please state whether the council met the costs of the overseas trip, or whether an individual, group, company, consortium, charity or another organisation met the costs.
- Please provide the full name of the individual, group, company, charity or organisation that met the costs. If it is a group or consortium, please state who or what composes the group or consortium.
03 August 2018
Thank you for your request for information, this has now been processed and the information that we hold is enclosed.
There have been zero overseas trips.
The answerto the remaining questions is therefor N/A
If you have any queries or complaint about the processing of your request please do not hesitate to contact me.
Alternatively for more information on the Freedom of Information Act contact the Information Commissioner at:
Information Commissioners Office
Telephone 01625 545 700
It is important that you include the above FOI reference number on all correspondence related to this request.
Thank you for your request.