FOI Disclosure Log
16 August 2018
I would like information on people dying with no next of kin being known, from 1/5/18 to the day of your response to this request. If someone died before 1/5/18 but the case has only come to your attention since, could you please also include details, as follows:
- Surnames and forenames or initials
- Dates of death
- Age at death or date of birth
- Place of birth
- Marital status
- Maiden surnames of married or widowed women
- Usual address at time of death
- Approx. value of their estate if known
- The date you sent information to the Government Legal Department (or, if in Lancashire, the Duchy of Lancaster, or, if in Cornwall, the Duchy of Cornwall), or confirmation that this action was not applicable.
- If you have yet to send the information on, as per 9 above, or a decision has not yet been made whether or not to do so, please also advise of this.
16 August 2018
Thank you for your request for information, this has now been processed and the information that we hold is enclosed.
Public healtt funeral data is published here:
If you have any queries or complaint about the processing of your request please do not hesitate to contact me.
Alternatively for more information on the Freedom of Information Act contact the Information Commissioner at:
Information Commissioners Office
Telephone 01625 545 700
It is important that you include the above FOI reference number on all correspondence related to this request.
Thank you for your request.