FOI Disclosure Log
17 September 2018
- The deceased’s full name(s)
- The date they passed away
- The approximate value of their Estate
- Their dates of birth, or age at death
- Whether or not they were married, divorced, single or widowed.
- The maiden surnames of married females or widows
- Their address at time of death
- The date when a referral was made to the Treasury Solicitor or Duchy of Lancaster/Cornwall or any other third party to research or administer, and the name of the third party the Estate was referred to.
- If a referral to the Treasury Solicitor or Duchy has not been made yet and you are of the belief it may well be, please advise me on this as well.
- If a case is still undecided or awaiting referral, please advise me of the details.
18 September 2018
Thank you for your request for information, this has now been processed and the information that we hold is enclosed.
we publish information of this nature here:
If you have any queries or complaint about the processing of your request please do not hesitate to contact me.
Alternatively for more information on the Freedom of Information Act contact the Information Commissioner at:
Information Commissioners Office
Telephone 01625 545 700
It is important that you include the above FOI reference number on all correspondence related to this request.
Thank you for your request.