FOI Disclosure Log
01 November 2018
1. How many people who"ve stated they have a disability and/or define themselves as disabled are currently on your authorities" waiting list for social housing or council housing? (By social or council housing, I refer to properties owned and managed by you as the local authority, whereby the recipient comes to you to be housed).
2. How many people in total, those with and without a disability, are currently on your waiting list for social or council housing?
3. How many social or council properties do you own and manage in total?
4. How many of the aforementioned properties have full wheelchair access?
5. How many of the aforementioned properties have been adapted in order to meet the needs of a disabled tenant, past or present?
08 November 2018
Thank you for your request for information, this has now been processed and the information that we hold is enclosed.
The council neither owns or manages any housing stock therefore our response to each question is N/A
If you have any queries or complaint about the processing of your request please do not hesitate to contact me.
Alternatively for more information on the Freedom of Information Act contact the Information Commissioner at:
Information Commissioners Office
Telephone 0303 123 1113
It is important that you include the above FOI reference number on all correspondence related to this request.
Thank you for your request.