FOI Disclosure Log
14 November 2018
This is a request for information under the freedom of information act
I would like to know details of anyone who has died with no known next of kin from 1/8/2018 to the day of your reply.
If there are any cases where the person died prior to 1/8/2018, but have only dealt with after this date, please also include details.
Please also supply a list of any Public Health Act Funerals carried out from the above date (also known as Welfare or Environmental Health Act funerals) where this does not already form part of your reply to the above.
If this information is provided on your website, please send the hyperlink.
Please include as much of the following information as you are able to:
1. deceased persons full names
2. the date(s) they died
3. the approximate value of their estate(s)
4. their date and place of birth or age at death
5. whether or not they were married, divorced, single, or widowed
6. the maiden surnames of married females or widows
7. their address at death
8. the date when a referral was made of this estate to any other 3rd party or body to research or administer and the name of the 3rd party concerned.
9. If a referral to a 3rd party or body has not yet been made could you advise of the case details as above too.
10. If a case referral to a 3rd party is still undecided or awaiting referral, please also advise of details of the case as above.
14 November 2018
Thank you for your request for information, this has now been processed and the information that we hold is published on our website at
If you have any queries or complaint about the processing of your request please do not hesitate to contact me.
Alternatively for more information on the Freedom of Information Act contact the Information Commissioner at:
Information Commissioners Office
Telephone 0303 123 1113
It is important that you include the above FOI reference number on all correspondence related to this request.