FOI Disclosure Log
07 May 2019
Please could you kindly send me any information you may hold relating to Paupers funerals carried (sometimes referred to as "Public Health Act" Funerals) where persons who have died with no known next of kin (blood relatives) since 1/2/2019 to the day of your reply.
- full names of deceased persons,
- dates of death,
- marital status,
- maiden surnames of married or widowed females,
- dates of birth or ages at death,
- last known addresses,
- estimated value of estates,
- date(s) when the information was passed (or information that is about to be or likely to be passed) to any third party, if so to whom, or confirmation that this will not be happening and the reason why.
If your authority holds this information on your website, please confirm whether or not your website information is up to date and provide a link to this. If it is not please provide full details of any unpublished cases, as per the questions above.
07 May 2019
Thank you for your request for information, this has now been processed and the information that we hold is published on our website at
If you have any queries or complaint about the processing of your request please do not hesitate to contact me.
Alternatively for more information on the Freedom of Information Act contact the Information Commissioner at:
Information Commissioners Office
Telephone 0303 123 1113
It is important that you include the above FOI reference number on all correspondence related to this request.