FOI Disclosure Log
19 June 2019
- Any operational policies or procedures in relation to the preparation, planning, management and scheduling (appointments) of housing inspections ( condition of rented property)
- Any procedures in place for periodically checking that data accuracy of tenants and landlords for housing inspections
- Any procedures to determine when and how often personal data requires updating
- If data is been held electronically, does the housing inspection system include a facility to flag records for review/deletion ?
- How is a review made to determine if the housing inspection data should be deleted ?
- Name of the system used to manage and record housing inspections
- If data is supplied by 3rd parties how is that checked for data accuracy i.e does it go through a data cleaning procedure before been imported into the main Housing inspection system ?
- Describe the security measure that are in place t prevent any unauthorised or unlawful access to the inspection records
- --> Data held in electronic format ( e.g password controlled access
- --> Data held in manual record (e.g. locked filing cabinet)
19 June 2019
Thank you for your request for information, this has now been processed and the information that we hold is enclosed.
The council owns no housing stock and thus have no tenants
If you have any queries or complaint about the processing of your request please do not hesitate to contact me.
Alternatively for more information on the Freedom of Information Act contact the Information Commissioner at:
Information Commissioners Office
Telephone 0303 123 1113
It is important that you include the above FOI reference number on all correspondence related to this request.
Thank you for your request.