FOI Disclosure Log
25 July 2019
Please can you email me a list of credits you currently hold on business rates accounts that are live and when the company has moved out of the premises, the below points is what I would like to request, also a list of all businesses that qualify for SBRR that haven"t yet applied for Small Business Rates Relief:
1. The name of the rate payer
2. The start date of the business rates account
3. If the account is still live or the date it ended
4. The full property address of the property with the credit on
5. The full amount of credit you hold for the business
Please can you email me an excel sheet with the information above.
In terms of the Freedom of Information Act of 2000, and subject to section 40(2) on personal data, could you please provide me with a complete and up-to-date list of all business (non-residential) property rates data for your local authority, and including the following fields:
- Billing Authority Property Reference Code (linking the property to the VOA database reference)
- Firm"s Trading Name (i.e. property occupant)
- Full Property Address (Number, Street, Postal Code, Town)
- Occupied / Vacant
- Date of Occupation / Vacancy
- Actual annual rates charged (in Pounds)
If you are unable to provide an absolute “Occupation / Vacancy” status, please provide the Exemptions and / or Reliefs that a particular property may be receiving.
Please provide these data as machine-readable as either a CSV or Microsoft Excel file, capable of re-use, and under terms of the Open Government Licence (meaning reuse for any and all purposes, including commercial).
25 July 2019
Thank you for your request for information, this has now been processed and the information that we hold is enclosed.
Business rates data is regularly published here: https://www.eastherts.gov.uk/article/35764/Business-Rates-Liability--Credits
With regard to providing credit balances we do not provide them as part of FOI requests for the reasons detailed in the link above
nor do we provide them outside of the FOI route
If you have any queries or complaint about the processing of your request please do not hesitate to contact me.
Alternatively for more information on the Freedom of Information Act contact the Information Commissioner at:
Information Commissioners Office
Telephone 0303 123 1113
It is important that you include the above FOI reference number on all correspondence related to this request.
Thank you for your request.