FOI Disclosure Log
13 January 2020
Dear FOI Team in regards to Non Domestic Rates Data,
In terms of the Freedom of Information Act of 2000, and subject to section 40(2) on personal data, could you please provide me with a complete and up-to-date list of all business (non-residential) property rates data for your local authority, and including the following fields:
- Billing Authority Property Reference Code (linking the property to the VOA database reference)
- Account Holder
- Firm"s Trading Name (if applicable)
- Full Property Address (Number, Street, Postal Code, Town)
- Occupied / Vacant
- Date of Occupation / Vacancy
- Actual annual rates (charged in Pounds)
- Details of any reliefs or discounts applied to the account
- Rateable Value
14 January 2020
Thank you for your request for information, this has now been processed and the information that we hold is enclosed.
Business rates data is published here: https://www.eastherts.gov.uk/article/35764/Business-Rates-Liability--Credits
If you have any queries or complaint about the processing of your request please do not hesitate to contact me.
Alternatively for more information on the Freedom of Information Act contact the Information Commissioner at:
Information Commissioners Office
Telephone 0303 123 1113
It is important that you include the above FOI reference number on all correspondence related to this request.
Thank you for your request.