FOI Disclosure Log
18 February 2020
For all Asset of Community Value (Community Right to Bid) nominations the council has received since 2012 I request the following information:
For each property where a compensation claim has been filed against the council as is the owners right under The Localism Act 2011, Part 5, Chapter 3, Section 99. I request a copy of all documents associated with that claim (initial claim documents & if applicable internal review & first tier tribunal documents) including but not limited to the following points :
- The result of the compensation claim
- A copy of all documents submitted with the claim by the owner
- A copy of any additional documents the council considered in deciding the claim
- A copy of the council"s decision letter to the property owner
- If the owner requested an internal review of the compensation claim - A copy of all associated documents
- If the owner requested an independent review to the first tier tribunal - A copy of all associated documents
25 February 2020
Thank you for your request for information, this has now been processed and the information that we hold is enclosed.
There have been no compensation claims relating to assets of community value
If you have any queries or complaint about the processing of your request please do not hesitate to contact me.
Alternatively for more information on the Freedom of Information Act contact the Information Commissioner at:
Information Commissioners Office
Telephone 0303 123 1113
It is important that you include the above FOI reference number on all correspondence related to this request.
Thank you for your request.