FOI Disclosure Log
22 January 2021
I would be grateful if you could provide the following information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000:
1. Name, position, and contact details of your Fleet Manager or equivalent
2. Number of EV vehicles in your fleet including vehicle make and model
3. Whether you have an established EV network and who runs this
4. Information on your public EV charging operation and if anybody operates this on your behalf
22 January 2021
Thank you for your request for information, this has now been processed and the information that we hold is enclosed.
1.Name, position, and contact details of your Fleet Manager or equivalent – We have no fleet manager.
2. Number of EV vehicles in your fleet including vehicle make and model - 5 EV pools car share for both staff and public car club use out of office hours so this is not as such a fleet. All 5 are Renault Zoe
3. Whether you have an established EV network and who runs this – we have our own dedicated EV charge points to facilitate the vehicles and also publically available EV charge points in some of our own car parks
4. Information on your public EV charging operation and if anybody operates this on your behalf – the present charging network is operated and administered by the Council itself – we do not use an outside operator. All 7kW plus 2x 3kW.
If you have any queries or complaint about the processing of your request please do not hesitate to contact me.
Alternatively for more information on the Freedom of Information Act contact the Information Commissioner at:
Information Commissioners Office
Telephone 0303 123 1113
It is important that you include the above FOI reference number on all correspondence related to this request.
Thank you for your request.