FOI Disclosure Log
16 February 2021
I am writing to make an open government request for all the information to which I am entitled under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
1. With regard to the authority"s housing waiting list, how many households were removed from the list in the last full year where figures are available?
2. Can you list the reasons given for the removal from the list?
3. How many households were removed from the list because of death?
4. How many households have been on the list for a) between five years and ten years b) ten years or more
5. With regards to household that has been on the list the longest, how long have they been on the list?
6. Can you provide the same figures provided for questions 1. 2. and 3 for each of the last ten years or as far back as the cost limit will allow?
26 February 2021
Thank you for your request for information, this has now been processed and the information that we hold is enclosed.
Please see attached PDF for data held
If you have any queries or complaint about the processing of your request please do not hesitate to contact me.
Alternatively for more information on the Freedom of Information Act contact the Information Commissioner at:
Information Commissioners Office
Telephone 0303 123 1113
It is important that you include the above FOI reference number on all correspondence related to this request.
Thank you for your request.