FOI Disclosure Log
19 May 2021
I am writing to you under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 to request the following information.
Could you kindly provide me with the answer to the questions listed below for the years 2016-2021:
• How much money had been spent on subsidence repairs?
• How much money is spent on structural repairs in general per year?
• For how many days have houses been rendered inhabitable due to structural issues?
• Number of instances where emergency rehousing has had to occur due to structural damage in need of structural repairs?
• How much has been spent on emergency structural repairs in the cases where rehousing has had to take place due to structural damage?
• What proactive measures are the council taking to prevent issues that have to do with global warming e.g. different and more sustainable house building methods?
• Number of flooded properties because of global warming?
• Number of flooded properties because of global warming per year?
• How many properties have been flooded due to global warming for the first time?
• How much money has been spent on flood preservation measures?
• How much money has been spent on flood induced structural damage repairs?
I would like to please ask, if the information dating back to 2016 is not available, could I nonetheless please obtain the information which you have for all other available years between 2016 and 2021. Any information provided would be greatly appreciated.
19 May 2021
Thank you for your request for information, this has now been processed and the information that we hold is enclosed.
Eastherts council owns no housing stock so there would be no repairs of the type described
If you have any queries or complaint about the processing of your request please do not hesitate to contact me.
Alternatively for more information on the Freedom of Information Act contact the Information Commissioner at:
Information Commissioners Office
Telephone 0303 123 1113
It is important that you include the above FOI reference number on all correspondence related to this request.
Thank you for your request.