FOI Disclosure Log
29 July 2021
Please tell us the general subject of your request (e.g. Burials paid for by the council)
FOI request: Housing - Selective licensing schemes
Please provide full details of your request (e.g. Please provide details of the number of burials paid for by the council each year between 2001 and 2012)
Dear Sir/ Madam,
Please could you provide me with details of any selective licensing schemes for private landlords that have been implemented in your local authority since 2005? Including if available:
- The date the selective licensing scheme commenced and the scheme’s end date. If this varied by area, details of the different area start-dates and respective end-dates.
- Whether or not government approval was required for the scheme.
- The geographical area that the scheme covers within your local authority. Please, could you provide this at the most granular geographical level available such as: postcode, Output Area / Lower Super Output Area or a standard electronic vector file (e.g. ESRI shapefile).
- A copy of the consultation document for each area and any other document that provides a detailed description of the scheme, including maps of each area if available.
- The number and types of properties affected in each area.
- Contact details (email) for the person/people administering the scheme.
We plan to use this information to investigate the impact of selective licensing schemes on health care outcomes, as part of a project funded by the National Institute of Health Research.
29 July 2021
Thank you for your request for information, this has now been processed and the information that we hold is enclosed.
No schemes of this kind have been active in Eastherts in the period since 2005
If you have any queries or complaint about the processing of your request please do not hesitate to contact me.
For re-use of information and conditions on the use of personal data please see
Alternatively for more information on the Freedom of Information Act contact the Information Commissioner at:
Information Commissioners Office
Telephone 0303 123 1113
It is important that you include the above FOI reference number on all correspondence related to this request.
Thank you for your request.