FOI Disclosure Log
20 December 2021
I am writing to you under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 to request the following information from you. Please may you provide me with the following on Fixed Penalty Notices (FPNs).
- How many FPNs did you issue for littering in 2021?
- How many FPNs for littering in 2021 were paid?
- How many FPNs issued for littering in 2021 were prosecuted for failing
- to pay the FPN?
- What is the full price of a Littering (FPN)?
- Do you have a discounted price for a littering FPN and if yes, how long is the discounted period? e.g. The FPN will be discounted to £50 if paid within 10 days.
13 January 2022
Thank you for your request for information, this has now been processed and the information that we hold is enclosed.
- How many fpn’s were issued for littering in 2021 – 21
- How many fpn’s were paid for littering in 2021 – 21
- How many were prosecuted for failing to pay – 0 (All paid)
- What is the full price of the FPN - £80.00
- What is the discount – If paid within ten days of the date of receipt then this amount will drop to £50.00
If you are unsatisfied with the way the Council has handled your request please let us know in the first instance so that an internal review can be carried out. Additionally, If you have any queries about the processing of your request please do not hesitate to contact me.
For re-use of information and conditions on the use of personal data please see
Alternatively for more information on the Freedom of Information Act contact the Information Commissioner at:
Information Commissioners Office
Telephone 0303 123 1113
It is important that you include the above FOI reference number on all correspondence related to this request.
Thank you for your request.