FOI Disclosure Log
20 January 2022
This is a new request for new information only. It is not a repeated request.
Please could you kindly send me any information you may hold relating to persons who are/were known to the Council via any of the following teams and who have died with:
- no known next of kin (defined as blood relatives) OR
- where you have been unable to engage with or locate any KNOWN next of kin,
Please provide details of cases that have occurred or come to your attention since 01/11/21 to the day of your reply or as close as possible.
The name of the team responsible varies but exists within all County Councils, London Boroughs, Unitary & Metropolitan District Councils.
- Adult social care
- Client Finance Team
- Protection of Property
- Financial Assessment
- Other team name whereby Council official(s) were charged with handling the financial affairs of the (now deceased) person
Please provide as much of the following information as you can:
1. full names of deceased persons,
2. dates of death,
3. marital status,
4. maiden surnames of married or widowed females,
5. dates of birth or ages at death,
6. last known addresses,
7. estimated value of estates,
8. date(s) when the information was passed (or information that
is about to be or likely to be passed) to the Government Legal Department (formerly Treasury Solicitor) or the Duchy of Lancaster or Cornwall or any other 3rd party, or, confirmation that this will not be happening and the reason why.
20 January 2022
Thank you for your request for information, this has now been processed and the information that we hold is published on our website at
Information Commissioners Office
Telephone 0303 123 1113