FOI Disclosure Log
22 March 2022
Please tell us the general subject of your request (e.g. Burials paid for by the council)
IT infrastructure monitoring
Please provide full details of your request (e.g. Please provide details of the number of burials paid for by the council each year between 2001 and 2012)
• What tools are you using for your IT system monitoring?
• Are you using the Microsoft System Center suite of Products for data center management?
• Are you using Systems Center Operations Manager (SCOM) for your infrastructure monitoring?
- (This would typically be used for monitoring the health of internal and external apps, CPU, Ram and monitoring objects like logical disks and SQL.)
• Are you using another other form of dashboard on top of SCOM? PowerBI, Silect?, Savision LiveMaps?
• Who manages System Center within the organisation?
• Who Manages SCOM in the organisation?
• Is there a team or an individual who manages SCOM? (Identifying the SCOM Administrator would be a fantastic outcome from any call)
• Are there multiple people across different departments using SCOM for monitoring e.g., SQL team, NOC team, IT service desk?
23 March 2022
Freedom of Information Act – Information Request –
Further to your Freedom of Information request regarding: Information Technology
This is a function carried out by Stevenage Borough Council as part of a shared services agreement therefore your request should be sent to [email protected]
Further contact details are: https://eforms.stevenage.gov.uk/ufs/ufsmain?formid=FREEDOM_OF_INFO_REQUEST
Or in writing to:
Stevenage Borough Council,
If you have any queries or complaint about the processing of your request please do not hesitate to contact me.
Alternatively for more information on the Freedom of Information Act contact the Information Commissioner at:
Information Commissioners Office
Telephone 0303 123 1113
I apologise that your request cannot be met and should you have any further queries or information needs in the future then please contact me.
Thank you for your request.